Friday, June 26, 2009

No Wire Hangers












Had the pleasure of shooting the new spring line for the rockin' No Wire Hangers outta Portland. Owned by the power sister duo, Shelby and Maja Wilson,(the 2 ladies next to the gorrila). I convinced my lovely Madame Orden and ever so together Mackenzie Mercer, yes one of my offspring, to assist with the make up, styling, lights, moral etc. We had a great location thanks to Stewart,(the one in the gorrila mask above) and 2 great models, Jeff Fogt, and Marielle Stobie. The creative juices were flowing all day, no ego, just fun.... its why I do what I do. Heres just a very small sample of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff, amazing location! :)
    Fringe, feathers, and Winebagos, how can you miss. I can't help but wonder if you got any shots with the Union Gasoline sign?

    It would be nice if the photos came up in a gallery window so you could just open one and then browse though them all, instead of opening and closing each one...

    Keep on truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the booty shorts? Sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marie!!!!! i love her :)

    ReplyDelete